• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2020 crashing on export

New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since 3 days ago whenever I hit "export" on Premiere, it instantly freezes and does not respond. I can't acces the export diaolog. I tried exporting a clip of 5 seconds with no luck. I have already empied my media cache, uninstall and re install Premiere with no luck. It was fine 3 days ago.

Anyone experiencing a similar problem?

This are the specs of my PC (it's a laptop)

Intel Core i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz (1.99 GHz)

16GB RAM

2GB VRAM

Windows 10 64 bits

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES, very much indeed! From one day to another i was unable to export anything, even material from past projects. That did the trick!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that solved the problem of crashing and allowed me to enter a filename and location for the rendered file. However, after opening Media Encoder, ME freezes. I even tried opening ME myself and dragging the project file to the queue, but that also freezes.

Any work arounds for this? I really, really need to get videos done for an online training program -- rather inportant now with all the work-from-home stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same fix, go to preferences and untick the GPU processing option in ME.
That did it for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We have identified the issue and have a possible fix in latest beta build. We request to try it out latest Beta build of Premiere Pro or Adobe Media Encoder.

You can access latest Beta build from Creative Cloud App > Beta Apps

Please let us know whether it works or not.

Regards

Abhishek 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried with this https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-solve-crash-while-using-export-settings-in-pr...

but it keeps crashing! 

exactly at 86% 

4 times in a row. after 1 hour export. 

cant read the error. 

please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for pointing me to the Beta Apps, and I installed both PPro and Media Encoder. However, I still get consistent crashes on export. 

What can we do to have you solve this problem (we have loads of productions grinding to a slow pace due to this bug, so I'm eager to get a solution, everything worked fine before this last release)?

Greets,

Frank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really dissapointed, none of suggested actions works on my system. The beta versions are not responding too. I can't queue files, i can't export individual files...

Please advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm here because I'm having the same problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. My Premiere and Media Encoder is crashing and using a lot of memory. It even rebooted the computer twice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same, my Premiere Pro keeps crushing when ever i queue export, any help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried switching the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only”? Try to empty your cache/ temporary files and clear some space on your computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something that has helped me is rendering in to out on the high CPU spots in my timeline then on final export checking "Use Preview". Hope this find you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Export Issues.

WTH Adobe. The last 18 months with your systems has been hell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, more than one year ago, and still it's crashing. It's so show-stopping that we just switched to Davinci Resolve. Too bad, since we were heavily invested in Adobe, but having 5 high-end systems crash all the time when exporting was not a wise business decision. I'll keep an eye on this thread, since I just don't understand how there are not more people complaining ... there must be *something* that makes our systems different from the others, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines