Highlighted

Premiere Pro 2020 crashing while editing

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While editing on Premier Pro 2020, my computer will suddenly just go to a black screen and then reboots. After it reboots, it will display a crash report. Looks like they're kernal panics. I've included screenshots of those to this post. I'm running 14.4.0 (Build 38) with a Macbook Air Retina 2019 model. Any suggestions for a solution?

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro 2020 crashing while editing

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While editing on Premier Pro 2020, my computer will suddenly just go to a black screen and then reboots. After it reboots, it will display a crash report. Looks like they're kernal panics. I've included screenshots of those to this post. I'm running 14.4.0 (Build 38) with a Macbook Air Retina 2019 model. Any suggestions for a solution?

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, dump the macbook air...  forgive the snark, but I can't imagine a macbook air meets the minimum specs bwdik.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0