Highlighted

Premiere Pro 2020 doesnt cant import anything!!

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 2020 can't import any files.. Premiere Pro 2017 can import but 2020 can't it! 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro 2020 doesnt cant import anything!!

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 2020 can't import any files.. Premiere Pro 2017 can import but 2020 can't it! 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nowhere near enough information to help.

What's your basic specs ... OS/CPU/RAM/GPU ... what's the media involved, and how are you trying to import it?

Including a screen-grab or two drag/dropped onto your text reply area would be very useful to see what you're seeing.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to import AVI files. Apparently will no longer import these. When I go to previous version to install they don't go back far enough. My old computer still has a 2017 version which will import them,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AVI files made by what?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0