• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2020 Exports with green glitches

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated my premiere pro to the 2020 update. At the same time I've changed from editing 1080 footage to 4K (So not sure what is at fault). I have a macbook pro 2017 13-inch, so maybe my mac can't handle the 4K, however I have never had this problem before.

It started when I have been exporting footage with lots of effects: Legacy titles, AE composition imports and lumetri colour, every time I export it's exporting with green glitches all over the video. Now, however it exports with glitches even without many effects. Here is what it exports as: 

Please help! Getting so fustrated with it.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry for the frustrating experience. I understand that after exports there are glitches on the final rendered video.

• What are the specifications of your computer [OS/CPU/Memory/GPU]?
  • It seems like an issue with a GPU Renderer. Which option is selected under  File > Project Settings > General > Renderer? If the Renderer is set to Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration switch it to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only and then check if it's working properly.
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-change-the-video-renderer-in-premiere-pro/td-...
  • Have you tested the playback in any other media player?

Let us know if it helps,

Best,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encountered the same problem and this does not work. Is there any other way that could help solve the problem?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is genuinely one of most frustrating things ive ever encountered and there doesnt seem to be any fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Switching from CUDA to Mercury worked for me, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solution:

Update the drivers. 

Switch to Mercury GL open software only 

and here is the  SPECIAL tip i recommend

make another sequence and try a different Project settings 

i tried it on DnD and it fixed the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is DnD? can you clarify? I tried this on my laptop and it worked but I forgot how to do it agian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines