Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2020 Exports with Green 'Glitches'

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

This solution is not working on my 2016 MBP with brand new Adobe Premiere 2020.  If you google adobe premier green glitch you'll see this issue is prolific.  I've tried everything and Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 simply does not work.  We need a solution or I am forced to find other pro video editing platforms for the Mac.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the issue. Which exact version of Premiere Pro are you using? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-find-the-exact-version-of-premiere-pro-you-re...

Please provide your system specs (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? 

Looking forward to your response.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FutureProof,

You might solve the issue by rolling back GPU drivers as this editing teacher did: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/green-lines-but-with-a-twist/td-p/11213118

Let us know if it works.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines