Highlighted

Premiere Pro 2020 - MSI P65 Creator-1084 - Audio Cracking on Timeline

Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, 

Is anyone else using the MSI P65 Creator-1084? I'm having an issue where honestly it's underperforming compared to what I thought it would be able to do. When playing back footage, (4K Prores 422 from NINJAV) it will only play a few seconds of audio for each clip while in the timeline or preview, and then it will completely drop the audio. OR it will play the audio in sync with the footage, except it's like the audio is constantly peaking. It will be cracking and jumpy.

Has anyone else has these problems and/or other problems with the P65 Creator? 

Thanks

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro 2020 - MSI P65 Creator-1084 - Audio Cracking on Timeline

Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, 

Is anyone else using the MSI P65 Creator-1084? I'm having an issue where honestly it's underperforming compared to what I thought it would be able to do. When playing back footage, (4K Prores 422 from NINJAV) it will only play a few seconds of audio for each clip while in the timeline or preview, and then it will completely drop the audio. OR it will play the audio in sync with the footage, except it's like the audio is constantly peaking. It will be cracking and jumpy.

Has anyone else has these problems and/or other problems with the P65 Creator? 

Thanks

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0