Highlighted

Premiere Pro 2020 Not Responding

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 2020 keeps freezing and gives me the dreaded 'Not Responding' message while I'm working. I never had this issues with 2019 so I reverted back to using 2019 and the same thing is happening now. My hardware is more than capable of handling Premiere and I don't have this issue with other Adobe products like photoshop, lightroom, etc. I use Windows 10 and I made sure to update my computer, reinstalled premiere 2019 and 2020 with no success. Any recomendations on how to fix this?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro 2020 Not Responding

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 2020 keeps freezing and gives me the dreaded 'Not Responding' message while I'm working. I never had this issues with 2019 so I reverted back to using 2019 and the same thing is happening now. My hardware is more than capable of handling Premiere and I don't have this issue with other Adobe products like photoshop, lightroom, etc. I use Windows 10 and I made sure to update my computer, reinstalled premiere 2019 and 2020 with no success. Any recomendations on how to fix this?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 10, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post computer specs, OS build

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Did you figure it out?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue... productivity level: zero

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. Can someone respond please? This is super annoying.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME HERE... PLEASE FIX T ADOBE !! What happened to our formerly great software ??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here adobe please respond

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

pc specs.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue still!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem with me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2020 0