Highlighted

Premiere Pro 2020 - Playback button not working

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I have been working on a project for the past week or so, and today my playback suddenly stopped working. I press play and the icon switched to the 'stop' icon, but nothing happens. When I scroll through my timeline, the playback does scroll, but I don't hear any audio. 

I have tried the 'audio hardware' setting changes suggested in other threads, but nothing is working. I was succesfful in exporting my project into .H264 and everything plays there fine...

What's the deal? 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro 2020 - Playback button not working

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I have been working on a project for the past week or so, and today my playback suddenly stopped working. I press play and the icon switched to the 'stop' icon, but nothing happens. When I scroll through my timeline, the playback does scroll, but I don't hear any audio. 

I have tried the 'audio hardware' setting changes suggested in other threads, but nothing is working. I was succesfful in exporting my project into .H264 and everything plays there fine...

What's the deal? 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried using Spacebar keyboard shortcut to play? Does it work?

Have you tried resetting Premiere Preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0