Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running 

Premiere Pro 14.6 (latest version)

Mojave 10.14.6

Radeon RX 590 8b Gb supports Metal

48 gb memory

I've installed the latest Pro Video Formats 2.2

For the life of me I cannot figure out why I can't import a RAW file from the Atmos Ninja V - aprh?

Any ideas or knowledge would greatly be appreciated. 

Thank you,

Sean

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So no one else is having this issue?  This latest build sucks.

The timeline is lagging on basic HD footage.  I did not have this issue on 13.0.3

Need to rollback to that build. I did a RDP chat and watching the agent navigate the program made me realize he was not helping me at all. He was opening up programs on my dock that had nothing to do with Prem.  I had to grab the mouse when he obiously paused to look something up so I could close the programs.  Not a great experience at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem with decoding ProRes RAW files in Premiere Pro. My configuration:

• Windows 10 Pro Ver. 20H2, OS Build 19042.804
  • 32GB of installed RAM 
  • Nvidia GeForce RTS 2080 Ti with 11GB of GPU Memory
  • Apple ProRes RAW for Windows 1.3
  • Premiere Pro Ver. 14.9.0 Build 52
  • Atomos Ninja V Ver. 10.61 Build 65411
  • Nikon Z6 C 3.2 LF 1.00

Actually, the decoding problem hasn't worked sinced PP 14.5 and several versions back on the Ninja V. I am very frustrated. Not getting much help from Nikon with a less than adequate response to my inquiry about file formats expected by PP. Atomos is pointing at Adobe as the issue but could it be a Windows problem? I don't know. If anyone has a similar configuration and it works for you I sure would like to know. Otherwise I am at the mercy of multiple vendrs to get it right so I can edit raw files again. 

Just to be clear, Nikon is sending an N-Log Gamma file with a ProRes RAW Gamut over the HDMI interface to the Ninja V. I assume this is correct but not sure. If anyone can confirm this is the correct Gamma (N-Log vs. Linear) please let me know.

Additional Info: I have tried both ProRes RAW and ProRes RAW HQ, neither is readable by PP.

Frustrated in Virginia!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines