• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2020 screen glitch cant see videos on my PC

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having this problem with my Premiere Pro on my PC desktop. Every.time I load a video clip its has these glitchy scan line where i cant view my video clips. I dont have Nvidia on this desktop. How do I stop this? I have upgraded Premiere several times already for the past few months. Im not able to work on any of my projects right now. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Glitchy scan lines" are typically a video driver issue. So what GPU or video chip does your rig use? Have you checked for latest driver for that, or tried rolling back?

And drag/drop images directly onto your reply box, do NOT attach them, as that forces others to download strange files to their computer to see them.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premeire Pro Glitch Screen.PNG

 

Device Specs.JPG

 O.k Thanks for replying. Im new here I appreciate the info. I attached new files of issue and the specs of my PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines