Highlighted

Premiere pro 2020 stuttering playback, both source and program monitor

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got problem with Premiere Pro 2020 when I playback my video, it's play stuttering both source and program monitor. Only when I playback video but rendered file is fine.

I've try to solve with many solution, deleted media cache, roll back version, uninstall and reinstall, drop playback quality, update my GPU driver. But it's not working.

I've try rolled back version to 14.3 and created new project it's worked, but when I've closed project and open a same or others project it's become again.

I've attacted my problem video in this post.

My Spec

PR Version : 14.4(build 38)

Ryzen 5 2600
Ram 16GB

RTX 2060super driver version 456.71

Windows 10 v.2004 build 19041.572

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere pro 2020 stuttering playback, both source and program monitor

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got problem with Premiere Pro 2020 when I playback my video, it's play stuttering both source and program monitor. Only when I playback video but rendered file is fine.

I've try to solve with many solution, deleted media cache, roll back version, uninstall and reinstall, drop playback quality, update my GPU driver. But it's not working.

I've try rolled back version to 14.3 and created new project it's worked, but when I've closed project and open a same or others project it's become again.

I've attacted my problem video in this post.

My Spec

PR Version : 14.4(build 38)

Ryzen 5 2600
Ram 16GB

RTX 2060super driver version 456.71

Windows 10 v.2004 build 19041.572

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my problem video

https://youtu.be/7cWAiNxlQqw

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 0