• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2020 very buggy!

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 2020 is acting up, many problems, audio breaks up...comes goes in and out, mouse pointer disappears, adobe fonts not loading. Theses issues are delaying my projects. Going to need to reinstall 2019! Very frustrating!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi angelc12383027,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble you are having with Premiere Pro.

Would you mind elaborating the issues that you are having with Premiere Pro? Could you upload screenshots or screen recordings so that we can understand your issue better? Have you tried the suggestions provided by @John T Smith?

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issues... I could cry. I feel beaten down... This whole year it's just been bugs after bugs... I don't even hink you guys help. I'm just so desperate right now... With the machine I have I should be flying through edits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too... videos are glitchy... video previews struggle to play... long delay from when you press play

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, these issues still haven't been fixed? This is extremely frustrating. A user shouldn't have to open and close the app dozens of times, because the (mark in) feature randomly stops working. 

I have a 2019 16" Macbook Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been complaining about this same problem FOREVER. I might have to bite the bullet and abandon adobe and just use Final Cut. 

I have a 2019 16" Macbook Pro 

2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9

64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The vast majority of users are just working away. Some have issues, like with any of these complex apps. For example, I've never had an issue with the in/out tools.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup Program causes constant bugs in footage - if you scroll through and then step back to re watch that section - joy - you have just caused a flickery glitch in your footage. Oh look its spreading - to everything - good luck. The premier pro team = Have you check the troublshooting list? This isnt helpful. Of course we have - we've stepped through and nothing has worked thats why we're all here XC. Now we've all lost hours of footage because its all infected. I have basicly 4 or 5 bugs on the go at this point and good luck finding which one is causing what, but this sliding through footage glitch that perma flickers my footage is the worst cos I have to start the edit from scratch. (PS it also appears if you add a cut 30% of the time to either side of your clips. good luck finding them later when you press play) 😉 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOT good. Definitely.

This forum is user-to-user help, with volunteers like moi providing most of the assistance.

To get something to the developers, post in detail over on the UserVoice system ... at least one engineer reads every post, and the collated post contents all go to the upper managers who decide budgets.

Get the engineers the data ... your system in full detail, the media and workflow, the problems you're having.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fair enough - I'll out the bug report - but with so many bugs happening I'm not sure how to classify all of them. Hopefuly they can do somthing. I keep ending up in the support pages looking for answers and havent found any that work for any of the crashes - glitches - black screen - corupted footage. Probably the wrong place to post an exhausted plee for less buggy products - I never have these problems with photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They rebuilt the development team around bug/stability emphasis about a year ago. And they've nailed a real ton of things, some of which had been around since oh, T-rexes were on the planet or so. Which left them with a problem ... they'd nailed all the crud they could replicate between in-house machines and whatever beta program they've got.

What was left were mostly things they couldn't replicate. What you can't replicate ... you don't have a clue about fixing.

So they need as much data from users with troubles as possible.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per what im reading they will need A LOT of data maybe 2-3 days of screen recording with all data / temp / clock speeds recorded. even that may not suffice. really frustrated. Have a Ryzen 5 3600 (6 core), INNO 3D 2070 super, 32GB at 3200MHz of ram. WD Black NVME. Samsung EVO 980 for footage / scratch. Watercooling and a corsair case with 5 fans kept next to an air conditioner.NO LUCK. Switching to resolve much easier than collecting so much data to solve an issue thats been there for 2 years, may take months to fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The data they need is the type of gear, the media, the effects, any 3rd party tools/effects/plugins, NOT running data from every bit of coded in the computer. So 2-3 days of screen recording would be useless. Your direct data would be welcomed.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, and I'm litearlly using a near out iMac 27 inch 2020. It's an Apple thing I swear. They just hate apple

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, most of the engineers seem to be Mac users primarily who can also work with PCs. As a PC person, well ... one is very aware of this.

That said, Apple is doing some fun and "unique" things at times that do seem to throw the PrPro engineers for a loop now and then.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having issues with Premire Pro 2021. It hands, stops responding and have to force shut down middle of a project. So Frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines