Premiere Pro 2020 will not start up

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro will not start up properly. Task manager shows Premiere Pro running but the app never appears. I have opened this software before so I know that it used to run. 

ASUS Tuf Gaming A15

32GB RAM

NVideo GE force

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try reinstalling the app, TKL33.

Thanks,

Kevin

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue the last couple days. All of my other CC apps run fine, but Premiere wont even open/start (not responding). Have tried all of the solutions I've found on the forum (including reinstalling older versions) but still nothing.

Also, it's not my system either as I have a newer Dell with more than the recommended hardware with 64 GB of RAM. NVIDIA card.

By the looks of the forum this has been an issue for the last year. Hopefully you (we) can get an anwer that works at some point.  

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How far did you roll back? I had to go all the way back to 14.6 for it to be stable.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines