• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Omg so annoyed with Adobe

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Omg so annoyed with Adobe.  So, so, so, sick and tired of the glitches, the daily updates that do nothing for the customer but install another bloat wear, the fonts that never work, and now this.  SO SICK OF YOU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe,

My company pays you thousands of dollars per year. This PP "won't launch" or "crashes on launch" ongoing error is possibly the most bush-league, unprofessional responses of a company your size I've personally ever seen.

Understand, YOUR TECHS remote connected to my computer not once, not twice, but three times. Each time you "escalated it" to a more advanced technician. You couldn't even get it to work taking complete control of my device - 3 different times - and now I read all these users having to downgrade their versions, jump through some hoops, then reinstall. This is utter nonsense. You can't even fix your own product - and you want us to PAY YOU for it? What planet are you on? For the record, now Photoshop won't launch either. Gets hung-up on the launch screen as the plug-ins are loading.

If my company can find ANY decent alternative, we're done with Adobe. The undeniable fact that you're releasing these new versions without vetting them against something as commonplace as a Windows 10 update is preposterous beyond description. I'm having to use an old, old version of Premiere on a MacBook Pro just to edit a simple video.

You're making iMovie look desirable, and that's not a compliment.

RW Harris, VP of Training, Development, Compliance & Safety

Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers, LLC

Birmingham, AL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

many people, including myself, are working in premiere on windows machines without issues (I work on both windows and mac machines).  There are many many different configurations of equipment and it is unreasonable to expect adobe to be able to test every possible configuration.   Although we do see adobe employees participating here, most of us are just users who are here to help.  And it's not just about being altruistic, monitoring this forum has made me a better editor, prepared to react to problems that may arise.   If you want to try and troubleshoot your problems, post back and maybe we can help.   If you'd like to send me a direct message by clicking on my user name at the top of this post, maybe we could have a conversation about how to proceed.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MGRENADIER,

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Understand, however, that I/we need to use PP on a daily basis. In fact, we use many of Adobe's products on a daily basis, so we need them to work. The timeliness of producing training content is crucial in my job role.

I understand there are many configurations of system, but as I said in my original post. ADOBE has remotely connected to my computer three times, each time with a "more skilled" technician than the previous one. I've done everything Adobe has suggested, including creating a New User, removing my company's virus protection and turning off our Firewall (a huge violation of company policy), and nothing has worked. And Adobe is not offering any answers.

I'm not using some highly customized or configured device: it's a Dell laptop running Windows 10. Our frustration is that PP was working fine until the last group of upgrades. Adobe should be responsible for troubleshooting this issue for paying customers, not saying to us, "Sorry, we don't know what's wrong."

I certainly did not intend offense in my previous post, but rather to express frustration at the lack of vendor support for their own product.

Blessings.

RW Harris

Express Oil Change, LLC

Birmingham, AL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No offense taken...  and I understand your frustration.

I suggest you start a new thread.  This topic goes back Demeber 2019.    add a link to this thread pointing at the new thread and I'll see if I can be of any help.  Begin by telling us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings.   Does your system meet minimum hardware requirements?

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Unfortunately support in the world we live in is usually hit or miss.  I'm not an adobe apologist, just being realistic.  Back in the day, I was paying a couple of thousand a year for support from Avid for my system which costs somewhere in the neighborhood of $40,000.  And generally the support was good, although inconsistent. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines