Highlighted

Premiere Pro 2020 wont open my project!!

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having an issue opening one of my projects. When I open up the application I can see the project that I want to open and when I press on it, it loads a few things then goes to just a completely gray screen. I can see all the menu options on the top but it doesn't let me click on any of them. I've tried to open a new project and import the older project into the new project but that still didn't work. Could this issue be because I have multiple sequences in this project? I need help asap!!! I've tried restarting the app and my computer nothing has worked so far.

Topics

Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Import, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro 2020 wont open my project!!

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having an issue opening one of my projects. When I open up the application I can see the project that I want to open and when I press on it, it loads a few things then goes to just a completely gray screen. I can see all the menu options on the top but it doesn't let me click on any of them. I've tried to open a new project and import the older project into the new project but that still didn't work. Could this issue be because I have multiple sequences in this project? I need help asap!!! I've tried restarting the app and my computer nothing has worked so far.

Topics

Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Import, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting the Workspace?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines