• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2021 Glitchy on Export

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated Premiere Pro this morning on my 2019 iMac (Big Sur  11.2.3) and it appears to have an issue exporting completed videos after an edit. If I edit a video and then select "Export", nothing happens. Select "Export" again and it either does nothing or crashes my iMac. While previous versions (2019 and 2020) have always been slow, this version simply doesn't want to Export after I make an edit unless I shut it down, re-open and then go straight to Export. 

While my iMac is a factory build 3GHZ i5 w/8GB, (above minimum requirements) it worked fine before the recent update. Are we due for an update of min requirements or a bug fix?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Wudman,

I would delete any previously created video previews (render files). Then, File > Close All Projects, then go into Preferences > Media Cache, and then delete all media cache. Reboot the Mac with the Option Key pressed down and delete preferences. Then, create a new project. Open sample footage and test out a new timeline. Export a small section. How is everything behaving now? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the response Kevin, I am noting that my last project crossed over from 14 to 15. That is the final edits were rendered in 14, but the project was started in 14. In any case, I will be creating projects in 15 going forward, but will clear the Media Cache.

Between my original post and today, I recieved a new Windows 10 box to "supplement" my 2019 iMac. Initial comparison may be off-topic, but while the iMac is still spinning colorful circles over the initial Adobe program program launch art, I am working on stuff in Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines