Premiere Pro 2021 Importing After Effects Project

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I had Premiere Pro 2021 updated today, and when I import an After Effects Project into my Premiere Pro Project, it freezed here for about 10minutes and it didn't respoind till I had to force close Premiere Pro. When I reopen Premiere Pro, it still has the same issue. Is it me or everyone here had this issue too? I believe it isn't my PC issue, since 2020 version works fine, and I did tried once yesterday before the update.

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang, How to

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue here. Worked fine before the update and now, since the update, I can't import AE projects – Premiere Pro get's stuck in the import screen. If I export my AE project as a Premiere Pro project and try to load it into Premiere Pro, it says,that I'm missing 3rd party plug-ins – although I'm just moving some masks.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines