Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2021: Multiple Subtitles

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I created a Video with 2 Subtitles (french and Italian) in Premiere Pro 2020. Now I opened that file in the new Version with the new Subtitling. Now it only lets me view one Subtitling and not both at the same time. It automatically crosses the other eye when I try to undo it. Help please.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Formats , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is by design. Here is a feature request change this to upvote:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/42970134-multiple-caption-t...

If you are wanting to burn in two tracks, see this for a workaround:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-workaround-nesting-to-apply-effect-controls-to-capti...

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Stan's right ... they only allow one layer of captions to show at a time currently.

PrPro will embed up to four CEA-608 and six CEA-708 captions tracks at export. But ... you can only 'see' one at a time while in playback in PrPro.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines