• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2021 Opacity Mask issue.

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In previous versions of Premiere when using Free Draw Bezier to make masks, The mask would constrain to the exact points I would make. In 2021 that doesn't seem to be the case, Is this a bug or do I just no longer have exact control of the mask points? Why-Adobe.png

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine seem to be working OK. Do you have OS (Windows) screen scaling not set to the default 100% (recommended)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows and no screen scaling is set at default. I will note this does not happen with EVERY mask I attempt to make but it has happened more than once and I would really like to know how so I can avoid it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any position or anchor point adjustment made on this clip already? Is it part of a nested sequence or anything like that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No this was the first effect I've made to the clip. Looking at the other mask that this happened to, it seems like some kind of "automatic correction" Premiere is doing to make the shape of my mask more "symmetrical", which is very anoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines