Premiere Pro 2021 v15.1 Crashes when clicking export

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have a short video I am trying to export (~1min 45sec), but every time I click on Export Premiere Pro just crashes or closes automatically without getting to the export window.

I have emptied the media cache, restarted, etc. but nothing has worked so far.

Intel i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz (2.90GHz)

16GB RAM

Windows 10 Enterprise 64-Bit

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kyliet90589002,

Sorry for your issue.

Do you get any crash report? Also, is it happening to a particular project? If so, try importing this project into a new one and see if that works. If it doesn't, try resetting the preferences of Premiere Pro. Here's how: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/... 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nishu,

Unfortunately resetting the preferences and importing the video into a new project hasn't worked either. I haven't had any crash reports, it looks like Premiere just force closes and it is happening across any project I create.

Kind Regards

Kylie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines