Highlighted

Premiere Pro 4

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried Premiere Pro 2020 and did not like it. I quit the program and I still use my old Premier Pro4. My icons default to the Premiere Pro 2020 and I can't open them.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro 4

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried Premiere Pro 2020 and did not like it. I quit the program and I still use my old Premier Pro4. My icons default to the Premiere Pro 2020 and I can't open them.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As soon as you install any part of the Cloud, even a trial, it replaces your program management system
-if you plan to keep using CS6 (or earlier) you should NOT install a Cloud program, not even a trial
-Read Cloud takes over https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Get-off-the-cloud/td-p/8075485 for some ideas

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on the CS4 project file and open with...

Navigate to CS4, make sure you check: alway open and hit OK.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0