Highlighted

Premiere Pro acting weird

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone please tell me why am I getting these weird horizontal green lines in premiere pro? It's not exclusive to a particular project. Every new project I create and add files to it gives me the same unwanted glitchy effect. I have the latest version of premiere pro installed. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro acting weird

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone please tell me why am I getting these weird horizontal green lines in premiere pro? It's not exclusive to a particular project. Every new project I create and add files to it gives me the same unwanted glitchy effect. I have the latest version of premiere pro installed. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, this forum software is screwy. So please simply drag/drop your image files into your reply box text area so we can see the image without having to download strange files. Do NOT "attach" files.

Now, for a green lines issue, that is nearly always a GPU driver issue. So what GPU do you have on that computer, and what driver version number is it using?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You for the advice! I had no idea about the forum software as this was the first time I have actually used it to post something. Will definitely keep that in mind. 

Regarding the issue, I had a temporary fix a day after I posted the question. I rolled back the Intel Display driver as per a suggestion which said that the latest Intel drivers are not always well optimized. And it worked. 

As of this moment, I have updated both the Intel and rtx2060 drivers to its latest available version. The green lines have disappeared and Premier Pro is working as it is supposed to. Seemed like in my case it was the Intel display driver causing trouble but I can't say for sure as I checked Premiere only after updating both the drivers.

Regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0