Highlighted

Premiere Pro All Shortcuts missing

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened twice now, I don't remember how I fixed it the first time.  Any solution you mention I will have likely have attempted.  I opened a premiere pro file I had originally edited on my laptop on my pc and it just DELETES ALL THE SHORTCUTS.  This was the reason for both problems.  How do I get my shortcuts back and fix this BS from happening in the future?  From research, I think this may be an onedrive problem(thanks Microsoft).  I am using the newest version of premiere and windows 10.  

Changing my language from english world to english US fixed this.  

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro All Shortcuts missing

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened twice now, I don't remember how I fixed it the first time.  Any solution you mention I will have likely have attempted.  I opened a premiere pro file I had originally edited on my laptop on my pc and it just DELETES ALL THE SHORTCUTS.  This was the reason for both problems.  How do I get my shortcuts back and fix this BS from happening in the future?  From research, I think this may be an onedrive problem(thanks Microsoft).  I am using the newest version of premiere and windows 10.  

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0
MyerPj LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

%UserProfile%\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\14.0

Here's the current path to the "Profile" holding folder. Go into your profile and then the WIN folder, and that's where the keyboard shortcuts are stored.

Be sure to backup that folder and the subfolders.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0