Premiere Pro and After Effects can't find my GPU.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i start Ae or Pr a window opens which says Unsupported Video Driver Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600.

But this one is just my onboard graphiccard which i dont use. The programms should use my GeForce GTX970 gpu.

Same Error i have on my Laptop, the only difference is that the programms are saying that the correct gpu is unsupported. 

Any ideas? I send you my Report

Correct answer by Kanickel | Community Beginner

Im not sure how to delete this Post. 

But i have solved the problem on my Laptop, i just installed a studio version by nvidia experience and i dont have this error anymore. 

TOPICS
Crash, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro and After Effects can't find my GPU.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i start Ae or Pr a window opens which says Unsupported Video Driver Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600.

But this one is just my onboard graphiccard which i dont use. The programms should use my GeForce GTX970 gpu.

Same Error i have on my Laptop, the only difference is that the programms are saying that the correct gpu is unsupported. 

Any ideas? I send you my Report

Correct answer by Kanickel | Community Beginner

But i have solved the problem on my Laptop, i just installed a studio version by nvidia experience and i dont have this error anymore. 

TOPICS
Crash, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 02, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kanickel,

It's OK to leave the post up, if you don't mind. I'll mark it as a solution. Thanks for reporting back. If you really don't want to leave the post up, you can click the "...More" button above for deletion of posts.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, but when i click"more" no menu or options opens. just a little blank pop-up.

But im fine with letting the task open. 🙂 

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum does not have the option to delete posts.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2020 0