Premiere Pro Artifact

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I render there's always an artifact when it transitions to the next clip. The playback on premiere pro itself is smooth but once rendered this glitch appears when it moves to the next clip. I've tried the usual solutions such as rendering using software only or optical flow, frame blending but none of them seem to work. Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 2.40.30 PM.png 

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro Artifact

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I render there's always an artifact when it transitions to the next clip. The playback on premiere pro itself is smooth but once rendered this glitch appears when it moves to the next clip. I've tried the usual solutions such as rendering using software only or optical flow, frame blending but none of them seem to work. Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 2.40.30 PM.png 

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like Optical flow itself is causing the artifacts - it looks like premiere is trying to . Are you using a speed effect? Does your clip frame rate match the sequence? Is the cut burned into a clip on your sequence or is it a cut you have made yourself? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2021 0