• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Audio Goes Bad When I Slow the Audio

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone I just bought Premiere Pro and I am still new to the whole program. I am editing an audio file and I want to slow it down but the issue is when I slow it down, the sound goes bold, yes I know I can use Pitch Shifter effect but I couldn't be able to match the pitch with the original one. When I choose the audio file and go to the Speed/Duration window and slow down the audio then check "maintain audio pitch" box, it creates some parasites towards the end of the file, and those parasites are very loud and last for 15 seconds. When I do that, the whole audio file is perfect except those 15 seconds where parasites get loud. I do not know how to describe it perfectly as I am new to the program and the terms but think of a background noise and think that it gets very very loud, louder than what's said in the audio. I just have this issue, and if I solve it, I will be able to finish my project in time. Thank you all in advance.

TOPICS
Audio , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have no answer to your issue but if you want to do fancy stuff with audio its best to use Audition or Audacity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines