• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro audio/video visual distortion

Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i am having some problems with my video regarding video quality in premiere pro 

i have exported the clip but as the person speaks in certain clips, the area around their mouth appears to distort when speaking, how do i fix this?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post system specs, OS, media used, effects used, screenshot export settings and issue.

As of now its just guessing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes on further inspection i think the source mp4 video file is distorted priro to entering premiere pro. 

is this an issue with say footage taken on an iphone and transferred to other programs as i am using VLC palyer and the issue is still there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines