• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere pro auto sizing videos.

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I an currently working on a video that is made up of videos sent by many different people and obviously with many different cameras. When I insert tohe videos into the timeline, it automaticlly resizes them to fit the size of the video I inserted first (ie. zomming in on the larger video or making the smaller on tiny in the middle of the screen). Is there any way that I can have all the videos be the same size in the final video and not all different? 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By default, Premiere does not resize videos, i.e. when you import a 4K video into Full HD sequence, it will be "zoomed in" and then you resize it manually.

However, there is a tickbox in Premiere Preferences where you can tell Premiere to resize clips automatically. Maybe you have it ticked?

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the setting set to none. Maybe I need to resize them manually? I'm doing everything by defult and have nothing changed really. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have the setting set to None, then Premiere shouldn't be resizing the clips. You'd be resizing them yourself when needed.

Adobe Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Preferences > Media > Default Media Scaling drop-down:

MarekMularczyk_0-1625645250889.png

Adobe Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines