Highlighted

Premiere pro Bildstabilisation

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

besitze MacBook Pro nach der Bildstabilsationsanalyse bricht der Laptop ab weil keine 130gb Speicher frei sind. Ich muss das Programm schließen. Habe eine Festplatte angeschloßen und möchte gerne darauf zugreifen, um die Bildstabilization abzuschließen.

Kann mir da jemand weiterhelfen...?

Danke im vorraus!

Hello,

I am working on a MacBook Pro. Trying to full fill the image stabilizer but at the end the laptop pop up with an information which says ''theres not enough space left on the pc''. I would like to change my space to my extern hard disk. Can someone help me up with it?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere pro Bildstabilisation

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

besitze MacBook Pro nach der Bildstabilsationsanalyse bricht der Laptop ab weil keine 130gb Speicher frei sind. Ich muss das Programm schließen. Habe eine Festplatte angeschloßen und möchte gerne darauf zugreifen, um die Bildstabilization abzuschließen.

Kann mir da jemand weiterhelfen...?

Danke im vorraus!

Hello,

I am working on a MacBook Pro. Trying to full fill the image stabilizer but at the end the laptop pop up with an information which says ''theres not enough space left on the pc''. I would like to change my space to my extern hard disk. Can someone help me up with it?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?