• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro bug: Preview Window stretches horizontally when using Essential Graphics layer

Participant ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro program window has been buggy since last update. Whenever you use a motion graphics file, he preview stretches horizontally whenever you click on the motion graphics file or scrub through the timeline. : https://streamable.com/1ua5cv 

This is a new bug that wasn't there prior to last update. This is happening for both essential graphics that were made inside Premiere Pro, and ones that were made in After Effects. very annoying. 

My Premiere Pro version is 15.2 Build 35

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, that's bizarre. Not getting that here.

Did you make the mogrt or acquire it somewhere?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both, the ones I make insider Premiere and ones I get from Adobe Stock and elsewhere.

I also found another major bug: https://streamable.com/fsmce7

Whenver I click on guides or the motion tab, the preview window acts up really weird

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

although it shouldn't cause the problem, but might give us a clue, are you working with material with non square pixel aspect ration (PAR)?  Gotta say, life is much much simpler since square pixels became the norm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!
Just letting you know that I have the exact same issue, it really slows down my workflow! 
Glad to hear that I am not the only one having this issue, I am also running the 15.2 version. I just installed my OS (Windows 10 Pro) again as Premiere was very slow but it didn't fix this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines