Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC 12.1 Hardware support is unavailable !! i7-i7700k and gtx1070

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have i7 7700k 32gb ram and GTX 1070  and enable CUDA in premiere. In render encoding settings is only software. WTF ? my specs is to old or what?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Mercury Playback Engine with GPU Acceleration is separate from Hardware-accelerated H.264 encoding.

Hardware-accelerated H.264 encoding (new feature in Premiere Pro 12.1) requires a CPU that supports Intel Quick Sync.

Moreover, Intel Graphics needs to be enabled on your PC (some manufacturers may choose to disable Intel Graphics).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

haven't upgraded yet but this is my system specs so I hope this is not the case

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tomaszt57004329,

In render encoding settings is only software.

Are you referring to the Hardware Encoding (HEVC/H.264)?

Which OS are you on and which processor you have?

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ofcourse in HEVC/H264 i have only software rendering. In other format i dont have any encoder settings. I have Windows 10 64bit. My procesor is Intel i7-7700K 4.2ghz

look at screen: http://video.gorzyca.pl/pic1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That bit doesn't have anything to do with the GPU, it's just checking to see if the CPU has the particular part/firmware for accelerated processing.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my procesor is i7-7700K so it should support hardware accelerated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tomaszt57004329,

This feature (Hardware Encoding) requires Intel CPU QuickSync (Sandy Bridge or newer Intel CPUs).

Xeon CPUs will not support this acceleration.

To check if your Intel Processor Includes QuickSync, find your CPU model in this list .

(Tip: Use the CTRL+F search function in your browser and type in the model ID).

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But why can it not Export with the GPU ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello. my i7-i7700k support intel quick sync video. link below:

Intel® Core™ i7-7700K Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.50 GHz) Product Specifications

processor have Intel® HD Graphics 630 but in hardware monitor i don't see this graphics adapter. i see only GTX1070 !! in bios options none about HD graphics 630

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with GTX 970, only software rendering by encoder settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have possibly the same problem and I don't think its anything to do with system spec. My hardware acceleration was working fine until last night when all of a sudden all images turned green, ghosting and horizontal bars on screen. If I switch to mercury software option its fine. Graphics card is fine in after effects and other programmes. Could this be some kind of driver problem with premiere pro hardware acceleration?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mercury Playback Engine with GPU Acceleration is separate from Hardware-accelerated H.264 encoding.

Hardware-accelerated H.264 encoding (new feature in Premiere Pro 12.1) requires a CPU that supports Intel Quick Sync.

Moreover, Intel Graphics needs to be enabled on your PC (some manufacturers may choose to disable Intel Graphics).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok. it remains to wait to support render h.264 with nvidia GPU hardware encoding

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my PC (i7-8700 3.2Ghz), which on the list says "Intel Quick Sync Video: Yes",

Hardware encoding is still showing as unavailable

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sometimes the BIOS needs checking to make sure QuickSync is "on". Could be the issue.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines