• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC 2017.0 has stopped working

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi have recently update to Premiere Pro CC 2017 and now the application does not load.

This worked successfully on my system prior to update

screen grab.jpg

Event Log

Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: APPCRASH

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: Adobe Premiere Pro.exe

P2: 11.0.2.47

P3: 5876029b

P4: dynamiclink.dll

P5: 11.0.2.47

P6: 5875d48d

P7: c0000005

P8: 000000000001ebb3

P9:

P10:

Attached files:

These files may be available here:

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_Adobe Premiere P_389a44e7f832e871fa31e6ec6d6927e44413e_a281e0f3_3ca7d0ae

Analysis symbol:

Rechecking for solution: 0

Report ID: 1be58088-3eee-4ac2-ab48-69a529bb0959

Report Status: 96

Hashed bucket:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing I would try is updating to 2017.0.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simon,

I had Adobe Premiere Pro installed on the computer with no issues.

I updated two weeks ago via the Creative Cloud App, so I presume it updated with the very latest version.

To be sure I have uninstalled and reinstalled Premiere Pro. The Creative Cloud app shows the program name Premiere Pro CC (2017).

When the program tries to launch I see Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017.0

How do I get the latest version????

Many thanks VIcki

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC Desktop app is notorious for showing someone at the latest when there's an update or two available.

So ... first thing to try, is to sign out of the Adobe CC Desktop app using the little gear-wheel in the upper right corner, then "Preferences" and sign out. Don't worry about the dialog boxes, it's fine.

Reboot the computer, and if it doesn't auto sign back in, go ahead and sign back into the CC Desktop app, and see if after a couple minutes it decides you've got updates available. This normally does the trick but not always.

You can use the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool to uninstall & clean up the CC Desktop app, then go online and download/install a fresh copy, which works if the first step doesn't.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for guidance.

I have done both of the suggestions above and completely uninstalled all Adobe products from the computer including Creative Cloud app. Then used the Adobe cleaner, rebooted the computer and reinstalled Creative Cloud then Adobe Premiere Pro - still exactly the same error.

How can I find out more about what is causing the conflict?

I did contact Adobe help, installed the application from https://screen.share.adobe.com

But I have problems with the program being blocked by my firewall. I turned off all firewalls include Windows firewall but still no luck connecting to Adobe. They stated I have a firewall on my router, contacted my Internet service provider and there is absolutely no firewall or block on my router. I'm hitting a lot of walls here. I just need a solution so I can get my work done

Is there a way to just go back to the previous program version I had that worked ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hypertwo  wrote

Is there a way to just go back to the previous program version I had that worked ?

Have a look here:

How to Find and Install Previous Version of Adobe Apps in CC 2015 | Adobe Customer Care Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bandicam 2017-06-17 21-28-40-060.jpg

Hey, I'm having the same issue but with Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017.1 and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling adobe creative cloud and premiere pro.

the PC I'm running it on has had two hard drive failures the latest one was on my storage drive which I had premiere pro previously installed on so when I got my new storage hard drive I didn't need to reinstall windows, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it but...

Here are my specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k 4.00 GHz

GPU: Nvidia Geforce Gtx 750 ti

RAM: 24Gb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been dealing with this same issue and I've been researching for 2 days still can't find a solution I've troubleshooted over and over and nothing works...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you still can't load ... first to make sure:

Have you downloaded and used the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool? If not, ​do​. The instructions say to uninstall via the system uninstall routine, then run the Cleaner. I do ​not​ recommend that ... it has at times worked for me, but the best way is to use the Cleaner tool to do both the uninstall and the cleanup of the files that Adobe programs put in User folders and such so that a fresh install is a completely ​clean​ fresh install.

If you've got a corrupted file in one of the many files PrPro parks outside the Program files folder, re-installing won't do squat, as when PrPro starts up, it looks for those external files for many of the user choices and previous settings ... if it  finds them, it uses them. Delete them, and it builds new ones.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

After running the Cleaner Tool, reboot the computer, and using the CC Desktop app, download/install a fresh copy.

This will remove all your preference files, so looking in the User/Adobe folder for such things, re-naming the folders they're in, then running the Cleaner tool gets those files left ... and you can try putting them back in place and re-start PrPro to see if those files are usable.

​IF​ you've done the above as I list, and it's still not loading ... use the Adobe Help system, either phone or "live chat", ​but​ ... on getting a live person, ​immediately ​ask for the "video que" ... which should get you past the initial level of generalist helpers to those with some to decent experience in PrPro.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i have the same problem

but my pr pro is starting fine but when i import a video it crash

and this is happen when i update the windows    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i update my gtx drive and its fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines