• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC 2017 not rendering or exporting project

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been trying to render and export a sequence for a few days now and have had multiple issues. It's a 3 minute sequence.

Comp specs:

Windows 8

16GB RAM

64 bit operating system

intel(R) core(TM) i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz

This was originally a project in CC 2014, then my system admin updated to CC 2017 halfway through.

Firstly it won't render the sequence, it gets stuck at 0.01%. I managed to render small bits of it, but each section of several seconds took a painfully long time.

Secondly, it won't render out, using either the on-board exporter or media encoder. It lets me send it to render but says it will take 9 hours, and then gets stuck (at no particular spot).

I thought maybe the update was the issue; I have tried creating new projects and importing the sequence; tried creating new sequences; tried moving the workspace; tried isolating a potential corrupt section; tried exporting out only the rendered sections; tried exporting to local disk; tried exporting to network volume; tried clearing the cache.... nothing is working!

Has anyone else come across a similar problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this plays a factor, but until you get things working, I recommend taking a couple variables out of the equation.

Use only local disks for everything.  Attach no externals, take the machine off the network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am unable to take the machine off the network as it's a work computer. I've tried doing everything via the "downloads" folder as it's the only local location but hasn't resolved the issue 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am unable to take the machine off the network as it's a work computer.

I'm unclear on how being a "work computer" prevents you from detaching the network cable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try creating a new (empty) project in CC2017 and import the sequence you are having trouble with into it. Once it is imported, try exporting it from there.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I tried this several times in several different locations but still coming up with the same issue unfortunately

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It is possible that old filters from the previous Premiere Pro version are not able to render? I recommend only using the updated filters.

This is just a guess.

Cheers,

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check error log (yellow warning triangle on media endocer screen).  Since premier cc2017 win7 nvidia quadro4000 won't complete an export/render of windows media file (*.wmv) format.  It progresses a little past 50% which makes sense because audio was a two pass process.  Note:  worked fine before cc2017.

I changed Audio from 2-pass to 1-pass ((VBR, 2pass Constrained) the export completed to .wmv

jim

Adobe error log below:

- Encoding Time: 00:01:02

02/28/2017 10:31:31 AM : Encoding Failed

------------------------------------------------------------

Export Error

If audio is in 2-pass VBR encoding mode, try either CBR or 1-pass encoding.

Export Error

Error completing render.

Writing with exporter: Windows Media

Writing to file: \\?\C:\Drive_D\dig-camera\AlmerWindGen-2016Feb\AlmerPC-SLUPtimetable2016Oct5\00000_2.wmv

Writing file type: WMV

Around timecode: 02:03:06:32

Component: Windows Media of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: 6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh god, It seems it was a red giant grain plugin that went berserk... Jesus. Why are there so crazy issues in PR But in AE most things just work... 🤣 Sry and well, yeah. Was losing my mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines