Highlighted

Premiere Pro CC 2018 V12.0.0.224 constantly crashing

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day!

Kindly, can someone help me out?

I was using Premiere Pro CC 2017 without any problems, I decided to upgrade to CC 2018 so I can be able to use MORGT graphic file as on CC 2017 wasn't possible to use it, so when I open CC 2018 during initializing start to crash with an error message ( Premiere Pro could not find any capable video play modules. Please updated your video display drivers and start again)

I updated all display drivers Intel(R) HD Graphics Family + AMD Radeon R5 M255, plus I have done these; - Switching the laptop to high-performance mode, running Adobe Premiere as admin, and ensuring that 3rd party firewall doesn't block Premiere executables.

Now when I open Premiere Pro instead of crashing on the beginning with that error message, its crashing when editing a sequence once I want to click and use other panels like Essential Graphics panel, Titles, Effects, with a pop-up template say - Crash Report for Premiere Pro - send a crash report, the Premiere Pro closed itself.

My Laptop Specs are;

HP ProBook 450 G2 laptops
Processor; Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM);  6.00 GB
Graphics; Intel(R) HD Graphics Family + AMD Radeon R5 M255

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, How to, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro CC 2018 V12.0.0.224 constantly crashing

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day!

Kindly, can someone help me out?

I was using Premiere Pro CC 2017 without any problems, I decided to upgrade to CC 2018 so I can be able to use MORGT graphic file as on CC 2017 wasn't possible to use it, so when I open CC 2018 during initializing start to crash with an error message ( Premiere Pro could not find any capable video play modules. Please updated your video display drivers and start again)

I updated all display drivers Intel(R) HD Graphics Family + AMD Radeon R5 M255, plus I have done these; - Switching the laptop to high-performance mode, running Adobe Premiere as admin, and ensuring that 3rd party firewall doesn't block Premiere executables.

Now when I open Premiere Pro instead of crashing on the beginning with that error message, its crashing when editing a sequence once I want to click and use other panels like Essential Graphics panel, Titles, Effects, with a pop-up template say - Crash Report for Premiere Pro - send a crash report, the Premiere Pro closed itself.

My Laptop Specs are;

HP ProBook 450 G2 laptops
Processor; Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM);  6.00 GB
Graphics; Intel(R) HD Graphics Family + AMD Radeon R5 M255

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, How to, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?