• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC 2019 Crashes While Opening Particular Project

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have Been Using Pr CC 2019 Ever Since It Got Released And I Faced This Issue For The Very 1st Time, Whenever I Import 1 particular Project (on which currently i am editing ) PR Crasshes immediately. Help. Evert Other Project I Open Works Perfectly But Whenevr I Open 1 Particular Project It Crashes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have a corrupted project file... what sometimes works is to create a new project and import the problem project as the asset

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I Tried It Still Crashes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you do it in the manner described in the Troubleshooting Guide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.

You can try some of the other Troubleshooting steps, but my thinking here is that the project is lost beyond repair.  You may have to work from a backup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. Please try to follow these steps and check if it helps.

• Open Premiere Pro and create a new project.
  • Go to Window > Workspaces > Editing
  • Go to Window > Workspaces > Reset to Saved Layout (this will restore the layout for the Editing workspace)
  • Go to Window > Workspaces > uncheck Import Workspace from Projects
  • Go to File > Import and import the project with which you are facing the issue.

You may save this new project file once the import is successful and use it instead of the original project.

Doing this allows us to duplicate the project without using the workspace info saved in the project which may help if the issue is with the corrupt workspace info tagged in the project file.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I did to fix the issue was:

I uninstalled Premiere, then re-installed. Then I followed Sumeet's Instructions (thank you!)

• Open Premiere Pro and create a new project.
  • Go to Window > Workspaces > Editing
  • Go to Window > Workspaces > Reset to Saved Layout (this will restore the layout for the Editing workspace)
  • Go to Window > Workspaces > uncheck Import Workspace from Projects
  • Go to File > Import and import the project with which you are facing the issue.

You may save this new project file once the import is successful and use it instead of the original project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, Thanks a lot, It worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I know i am late but hopefully you can help me. All the steps listed above were dpne but the only issue is that the sequence layout was not saved. The files were imported on but there was no sequence. What do I do? 

fe0a83b5cb32ede1723df8dab5c928a3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SAme tried it a couple times. just uploads the clips. no layout 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines