• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC 2019 not starting up

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, this is Dan P. Lyons, once again, and there's some problem I'm going through right now.

so, I was trying to compile some clips into an entire episode I'm planning to upload on YouTube but suddenly when I click on Premiere Pro in the start menu, the program won't launch. I started up the task manager and when I tried to open it up again, Adobe Premiere Pro disappears from the task manager application list.

what do I do?

thanks,

Dan P. Lyons

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More information needed for someone to help... please click below and provide the requested information

-Troubleshooting https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2261475

-Premiere Pro Video Editing Information FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/message/4200840

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan P. Lyons,

Sorry for the launch issue. Try running the app as an administrator using the steps in this article and see if it fixes the issue: Run an Adobe program as administrator | Windows 7, Vista

Are there any anti-virus or firewall enabled in the machine? If so, disable them temporarily and see if it fixes the issue.

Please let us know the status.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I had the same problem as the original poster, but the issue is not resolved when running the app as an administrator. The app still does not run, even after I have restarted my laptop.

Is there anything else I could try? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan P. Lyons,

Please let us know if you were able to solve the issue you were facing with Premiere Pro.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 not opnig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same issue and even reinstall didn't fixed it. Then i tried deleting everything in Documents\adobe\premire pro\13.0 and temp folder and it is working now.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows Temp folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, .... in the Windows Explorer write %tmp% in the path bar...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes ! That worked for me, thanks...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines