Highlighted

Premiere Pro CC 2019 VFR video is still out of sync.

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a shadowplay clip that has a frame rate of 59.94 when its suppose to have 60 fps, when i play it with the preserve audio sync the sync at 15 minutes in is 5 seconds off, but with smooth video motion setting it's a little more than 1 second off sync. This is a new project file and my sequence settings are set to 60fps, Why is my video desynced so much with preserve audio sync? I really don't want to render a 30 minute clip out at lossless quality constant bitrate because that will take all day.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro CC 2019 VFR video is still out of sync.

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a shadowplay clip that has a frame rate of 59.94 when its suppose to have 60 fps, when i play it with the preserve audio sync the sync at 15 minutes in is 5 seconds off, but with smooth video motion setting it's a little more than 1 second off sync. This is a new project file and my sequence settings are set to 60fps, Why is my video desynced so much with preserve audio sync? I really don't want to render a 30 minute clip out at lossless quality constant bitrate because that will take all day.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 27, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aidan572

Hi Aidan! Would you be willing to share your footage and project file with us? We're looking into our VFR features and double-checking that everything's running smoothly.

Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this feature just don't work on any gaming video. - still audio desync

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0