Premiere Pro CC 202 doesn't open project

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please help.. Premiere doesn't open my project anymore. Yesterday I could open and close it without any problems. Today I get the following error: sorry, a serious error has occurred that requires Adobe Premiere Pro to shut down.  We will attempt to save your current project.

I thought maybe it is because I typed an Arabic text in my project. For this I changed the language settings in premiere. Also changed the language settings on my Macbook Pro and added Arabic.

Now, very strange, I was able to open the project for a second when I changed my language settings on my Macbook to Arabic. But when I open and closed the project again, I get the same error and I am not able to open it anymore.

What is going on? Is this Arabic really infecting the process to open my project?? Please help.. 

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro CC 202 doesn't open project

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please help.. Premiere doesn't open my project anymore. Yesterday I could open and close it without any problems. Today I get the following error: sorry, a serious error has occurred that requires Adobe Premiere Pro to shut down.  We will attempt to save your current project.

I thought maybe it is because I typed an Arabic text in my project. For this I changed the language settings in premiere. Also changed the language settings on my Macbook Pro and added Arabic.

Now, very strange, I was able to open the project for a second when I changed my language settings on my Macbook to Arabic. But when I open and closed the project again, I get the same error and I am not able to open it anymore.

What is going on? Is this Arabic really infecting the process to open my project?? Please help.. 

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a copy of an auto save or a backup and see if that opens OK.

If not, try creating a new project and import the old one into it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.

Sadly, it is not working...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you'd like to send me a copy of your project, I'll see if it opens for me.    Just send me a DM. by click on my username at the top of this post and I'll send you my email address...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2020 0