Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC 2020 (14.0.1) Encoding Stuck on 0%

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm trying to export a 1080p (24 fps) 90 second video in h264. I've done this hundreds of times before but for some reason the encoding window gets stuck on 0%. This is the first time I've tried to export with the latest update of Premiere Pro 2020 (14.0.1). Here are some quick notes:

(running on Mojave OS)

• I have cleared media cache
  • I have tried render all previews
  • I have tried exporting in different formats to different locations
  • I have tried exporting through Media Encoder
  • I have not experienced any issues with exporting from this project before. This is the first time encoding in this version of Premiere Pro 2020. Most recent successful export was in Premiere Pro 2019.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you do that? Can you please elaborate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone explain how to copy paste a timeline? I see how to Import a project or a sequence? Is that what is meant by copy / paste a timeline? I tried creating a new project and importing the old project that won't currently render. Same issue, still won't render. I tried importing a sequence but that did not import all of the information (camera shots, effects, etc). This is quite the bug in this program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open a timeline. Open a second project file, and open the timeline panel.

In the first program, Ctrl/Cmd-A to select all, then copy. Either right-click/copy or on Windows, Ctrl-V does fine.

Click on the other timeline. Right-click, paste.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

upgrade or downgrade drivers graphic card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a simple soluton for this (NOTE: This trick worked for me). At the time of exporting change the encoding from Hardware encoding to Software encoding. this should fix the problem. Thank me later 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I was wondering if you can please tell me how to copy and paste the timeline from 1 protect to another. When I right-click to paste the timeline on the new project, I don't get an option or menu to do so. I tried using CTRL V to paste onto the timeline but nothing paste. The only thing I was able to copy and paste is all the media from the project window.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just select the entire timeline and then just drag and drop it onto new
project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines