Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC 2020 and Media Encoder 2020 not encoding/exporting

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.

I'm having problems to export a 12 minutes short-film.

What I know is when I click "Export", or queue in Media Encoder, the project stays in the "Encoding" phase and doesn't do anything.

Do you know anything about this problem?

Thank you. 🙂

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, just cant believe it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem still exist for 14.0.4 for you guys?

I just experienced today. Down graded to 14 in hope it works. Waisted so much time today on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

November here. Still looking for a fix. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By Nov I mean December. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feb. 2021 - Still a problem.  All apps up to date.  Even un- and re-installed Creative Cloud.  Encoder opens, but nothing in the queue.  This used to work!  ARG!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you guys tried this hack?  I used to have this problem with every upgrade of CC.

You need to make sure that all of your luts in premier are in ae and media encoder. So, copy the lumtri folder in your premiere folder and paste it into the lumtri folder in both ae and media encoder. then copy the lumtri folder in ae and paste it into premier and media encoder lumtri folders. 

I think it's the same with your plug ins and anything extra you've added to either premiere or ae beyond just the standard stuff.

try and see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zero,

Sorry, but please don't handle LUTs like that! This changed way back in 12.1.2. Perhaps that is why you are having trouble with your upgrades. I would reinstall Premiere Pro and reinstall your LUTs correctly.

Please read this FAQ: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-premiere-pro-lumetri-color-custom-lut-directory-and-...

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do that too. What I mentioned above is the only thing that 100% works all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and if you check the link you provided....more people have issues with that approach than the old way... just saying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arg.  I had my hopes up for this one, but still no dice.  Encoder opens and then just sits there.  Thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the best answer: dont ever use adobe products, dont ever use microsoft products for anything close to professional creative work. adobe is consumer garbage which is why when combined with microsoft(god help you if you're on an HP) products it does nothing but glitch out. there has never been and never will be a consistant workflow for professionals with these products. I know it's kind of crazy but you have to be on final cut or davinci resolve for any type of consostant professional results. again adobe is a consumer novalty. media encoder has all but stopped working on my system and not because the people at adobe know what they're doing. they have a wide enough client base they never have to worry about their products actually working, just marketing consumer garbage. lets all hope light room continues to work for a few more years before we all have to switch from that platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines