Highlighted

Premiere Pro CC 2020 Certification Practice/Study Material

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting and reading in these forums. In college they taught us Avid but I personally enjoy premiere better. I've been using it for a couple years now and I would say i'm at an intermediate level and would like to learn more and refine my skills. I recently decided that I want to study and practice so that I can prepare to get certified. However, lots of courses and reading materials have poor reviews indicating that they are a "Waste of money" and lack practice files to follow along. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a book or course? Preferably something cheap as I currently work part time.

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro CC 2020 Certification Practice/Study Material

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting and reading in these forums. In college they taught us Avid but I personally enjoy premiere better. I've been using it for a couple years now and I would say i'm at an intermediate level and would like to learn more and refine my skills. I recently decided that I want to study and practice so that I can prepare to get certified. However, lots of courses and reading materials have poor reviews indicating that they are a "Waste of money" and lack practice files to follow along. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a book or course? Preferably something cheap as I currently work part time.

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?