Highlighted

Premiere Pro cc 2020 Lumetri color bug

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the glitch kind of thing show up everytime i tried to applied lumetri colour,

the basic and creative showed just normal but once i adjust the option below such as curve it will start becoming like the photo attached,

not just in preview , but also exported file.WhatsApp Image 2020-07-13 at 11.31.57.jpeg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by joellebh | Adobe Community Professional

Can you please provide us with your pc specs?

this issue is usually linked to the gpu ... did you update your graphics driver recently?

Topics

Crash, Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro cc 2020 Lumetri color bug

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the glitch kind of thing show up everytime i tried to applied lumetri colour,

the basic and creative showed just normal but once i adjust the option below such as curve it will start becoming like the photo attached,

not just in preview , but also exported file.WhatsApp Image 2020-07-13 at 11.31.57.jpeg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by joellebh | Adobe Community Professional

this issue is usually linked to the gpu ... did you update your graphics driver recently?

Topics

Crash, Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes,i just update the graphic driver and the problem solve~ Thanks for the advice!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines