Highlighted

Premiere Pro CC 2020 performance problem

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i play the video playback in premiere CPU fan goes crazy and the RAM is on 100% usage. I was editing some DSLR (Canon 6D mark II) footage, and i put some 8 mm film mov. file overlay and some film burns in mov. format. Then gives me error system out of memory.
How can I fix this??
Thanks!

Premiere Pro CC 2020
System specs:
CPU - Ryzen 7 (2700X)
RAM - 16gb 3200mhz
M2 - Kingston
GPU - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050ti ASUS ROG Strix

Topics

Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Formats, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro CC 2020 performance problem

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i play the video playback in premiere CPU fan goes crazy and the RAM is on 100% usage. I was editing some DSLR (Canon 6D mark II) footage, and i put some 8 mm film mov. file overlay and some film burns in mov. format. Then gives me error system out of memory.
How can I fix this??
Thanks!

Premiere Pro CC 2020
System specs:
CPU - Ryzen 7 (2700X)
RAM - 16gb 3200mhz
M2 - Kingston
GPU - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050ti ASUS ROG Strix

Topics

Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Formats, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the frame size of the video that you're working with from the Canon? I get the feeling that it may be high resolution which may be causing the issue. 

If that is that case you may want to look at using the Proxy Workflow.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/ingest-proxy-workflow.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I removed the film matte mov. file and it's all right. Maybe i need to convert mov to mp4?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably get more memory. Which version of PP? I put 16gb in my 2011 PC build.

Update to the latest PP, check your nvidia driver, see if Windows is updates, which version by the way.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dude it's not the memory it's the Adobe's sh*t. I am really dissapointed from Premiere.
I removed the film matte mov. file and it's all right. Maybe i need to convert mov to mp4?
version 14.3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines