Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC 2020 stops playback

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have a small problem which is less a problem but pretty annoying after a while.

Since a few weeks, my Premiere Pro stops the playback of the clips automatically just like i pushed the "Stop" button but i didn't.

Most times it needs about 15 seconds from starting the playback until it stops, sometimes it stops a bit earlier already. So I don't know if I just miss-clicked and did a wrong setting somewhere or if it is a bug or something else.

Did anyone experience such an error and knows how to fix it? It is pretty annoying to always click the play button again after 15 seconds.

Premiere Pro CC 2020 Build 14.0.3

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having what seems like the same issue, except it just stops after about 3-4 seconds. Doesn't seem like normal glitchy playback. It just stops.

Did you ever find the fix for this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue! Working on a MacBook Pro Retina (Mid 2015) in the 14.4.0 Version with Proxy Workflow and my playback stops only during previewing in the Source Monitor. Since I work from an external drive the hard drive is the only USB device connected (because in another thread disconnenting USB devices was the solution).

Would love to have a solution for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines