Highlighted

Premiere Pro CC Growing File Issue

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have imported a growing file (format is XDCAM HD 50 MXF) and after loading and playing back, the timecode on the right bottom of the player does not update. Media is set to refresh growing files every 10 seconds. Am I right or wrong to presume that the timecode will grow since it is a growing file and playback should not stop.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro CC Growing File Issue

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have imported a growing file (format is XDCAM HD 50 MXF) and after loading and playing back, the timecode on the right bottom of the player does not update. Media is set to refresh growing files every 10 seconds. Am I right or wrong to presume that the timecode will grow since it is a growing file and playback should not stop.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 02, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't get a lot of question of this type.  I'm not aware of any regulars having experience on this front.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The refresh works well on prores (mov) growing file but not my xdcam 422 50 (mxf).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What do you use to create the growing file? We use Tools On Air JustIn but the recent update doesnt support QT AVF on Premiere so we are using AVCi mxf, but the performance is noticably poorer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0