Exit

Premiere Pro CC not queuing exports into Media Encoder CC

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2013 Sep 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to make this simple...

standard export from PP CC to ME CC

File -> export -> media, then hit queue.

Media encoder opens and just sits there. Left it for hours to see if anything would ever happen, and nothing ever did.

I've restarted the programs and machine dozens of times and that does nothing.

I can still export from PP CC.

I have no CS6 products left on my box.

I also tried to open the project from Media Encoder and load the sequence that way with no luck.

Thanks for the help!

On a Mac Pro

Premiere version 7.0.1

Media Encoder version 7.0.1.58

Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams Member (so it's licenced and updated to the fullest)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 18, 2014 Jul 18, 2014

Please try opening AME and in the preferences, turn off "Enable native Premiere Pro sequence import". Then try to queue your project. Please let me know if this doesn't resolve the issue for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2015 Jun 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also facing the same issue.

Why do they open forums if they won't look over us and the problems we are facing with their products?

Adobe support and Developers, Please send us the proper solution for this export hang and no completion through AME or Directly from Premiere.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried any (all?) of the suggestions above?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have tried every suggestion here listed. Direct export from Premiere is working now, but AME still broken. Have re installed twice and all Adobe tech service on the phone tried was turning off GPU Acceleration which did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have the "Queue" window panel open, right? Window > Queue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2015 Sep 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to disable the preference "Enable native Premiere Pro sequence import". The check box is not clickable. See image attached.

Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 4.26.54 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Old topic, but might help someone.

Just to reinforce what was already said by rforgaard.

I was experiencing the same error and solved it by deleting a clip which had WarpStabilizer FX (made on AAE, using Dynamic Link).

The problem was in the project, not on the program.

I'll try to add WarpStabilizer again and see if I can render it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

old topic but it seems most of us faced this issue
I believe the link below might help as it helps me solving this issue :

Premiere Export Media does not show up in Media Encoder WORKAROUND - YouTube

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's another very subtle panel issue that can give the impression that Media Encoder is unresponsive to Premiere's queue exports. If the "Queue" panel gets closed in AME, you might not notice it, which means you may be defaulting over to the "Watch Folder" panel. If you are sitting in the Watch Folder panel, you won't see the sequences you're exporting to be queued in Premiere listed in the Queue because you're not looking at the Queue panel. To replace the Queue panel in AME, drop down Window menu and select Queue to have it displayed again in AME.

Hope this offers some additional help.

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 9.19.42 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Old thread, same problem.  Queue from media export in Premier Pro (2020) opens Media Encoder (2020), but then nothing happens.  I tried the first solution in this thread (the wording has changed, but anyway), doesn't work.  I am looking at the Queue window in AME.  Nothing in the queue.  The only way to export is to do it one at a time.  It used to work, but hasn't in the last few months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

Premiere Pro CC not queuing exports into Media Encoder CC.

I tried all the suggestions.  What is wrong with my Adobe Products?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, walfredofreitas,

Sorry! The culprit is usually mismatched versions between the two applications. Can you try verifying the applications' versions to see if they are the same? Updating one application or the other is the usual solution. See if that works for you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That wasn't the problem for me.  I never did figure out the issue.  But now I have a machine with Windows 11 and a fresh 2022 install, and it works correctly now.  (also updated my NVIDIA graphics driver for Win 11)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thread closed as original is from 2013.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines