Highlighted

Premiere Pro - Certain audio muffled when exported

New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, I just finished a project but when I export certain sound effects I have on the timeline sound muffled and are not coming throuhg clearly. When I watch in the preview it sounds crystal clear however once I export they are muffeld and distorted. I've tried different export settings but get the same result. Looking for some help.

Thanks!

Topics

Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro - Certain audio muffled when exported

New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, I just finished a project but when I export certain sound effects I have on the timeline sound muffled and are not coming throuhg clearly. When I watch in the preview it sounds crystal clear however once I export they are muffeld and distorted. I've tried different export settings but get the same result. Looking for some help.

Thanks!

Topics

Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish I could offer advice, but unfortunately I have the same problem and it is making me crazy. The audio is perfect when brought into Premiere, perfect while editing in Premiere, and sounds muffled and distorted no matter how it's exported. Can anyone help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines