• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro constantly crashing while editing Prores Raw files

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly Premiere Pro started crasching constantly while editing clips. I'm running all the latest updates on a brand new Mac Mini, the only changes i made was to start working with Prores RAW files (from Nikon Z6/Atomos Ninja V) and at the same time i installed LUTs from Color-Vision. I tried to uninsall Premiere Pro and install it again but the same problem remains, it crashes every 30 seconds and it's not connected to any specific action, seems to crasch randomly while editing. 

Thankful for any help!

TOPICS
Crash , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you tried removing the new lut's and see if that solves the issue?  And I seem to remember posts about issues caused when the Luts were not in the right location....

Also, Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.  In particular wondering if you have sufficient RAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for helping.

I copied all the Luts to the LUT folder in Pr, but after it started crasching i removed them and keep them in my documents folder.

Mac mini (2018)

Mac OS Catalina 10.15.6

3 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5

RAM: 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Graphic: Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

Premiere Pro version 14.3.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming the crashing continues after you moved the luts?

doesn't look like your graphics card meets the minimum specs

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

might try changing your render engine to software only.  Not on my edit system so don't remember where that option resides, but it's either in the project settings or sequence settings...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issues with the latest version of Premiere. I had no problems with previous versions.

Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX 32-Core, 128GB RAM, RTX 2080 Ti, 14TB m.2 NVMe RAID 0.

Also applied what Kevin-Monahan from Adobe suggested here which worked before on a previous version of Premiere but now it doesn't:

Choose Preferences > Media and disable Hardware Decoding. Restart the computer. Trash preferences when relaunching Premiere Pro. With all projects still closed, choose Preferences > Delete all media cache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines