Highlighted

Premiere Pro Copy Paste **BS**

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

i have been working with a very complex sequence withs lots of shots. All these shots were in Seq1, when i copied them from Seq1 to Seq2 i have noticed (after 6 hours of work) that those clips have fliped as shown on the pictures. First of all, how is this even possible? Could have i been involved in flipping it? It just made me waste 6 hours of my time...

Thanks for any response.

48CDB9B5-1861-4D23-85FC-5ADFEE8D8A57.jpeg

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro Copy Paste **BS**

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

i have been working with a very complex sequence withs lots of shots. All these shots were in Seq1, when i copied them from Seq1 to Seq2 i have noticed (after 6 hours of work) that those clips have fliped as shown on the pictures. First of all, how is this even possible? Could have i been involved in flipping it? It just made me waste 6 hours of my time...

Thanks for any response.

48CDB9B5-1861-4D23-85FC-5ADFEE8D8A57.jpeg

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! Years of working with Premiere, copy & paste sections of sequences regularly, and never had that happen ... nor heard of it "here". Trying to puzzle out what could have happened.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know what could be the problem. I know that After Effects are select direction sensitive, however I have tried to select it from top to bottom and the other way around and still got the same effects. It is 2 am and I am not finished... Have been working on this project from almost 2 pm... Numerous Premiere Pro crashes, it almost seems like Adobe hates me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

???

There have been feature requests for the ability to reorder track positions and you had it happen unwittingly!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know I do beta test new features even before they are out in alpha, beta or any other test. 😄

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what if you copy each track individually.  Maybe add a one frame slug at the beginning of each track and at the end of each track to make sure everything stays in synch...  am I making sense?  It's been a long day.

Frequent crashes may be a hint that something else is going on... do your sequence settings of both settings match?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found the solution, simply drag and drop the Seq1 into Seq2, it works. 🙂 Normally I would copy and paste individual clips, however this times I would be working till morning.

Do you think my PC is the problem?

They do match.

EdaCZE_0-1601944950653.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done some work dragging sequences into the other timeline panel, love pancake work. I just need to remind myself to think first when I want the "Nest or Not" sequence-as-nest button active or not before doing so. 

As sometimes, yea, I want the sequence nested into the other. And sometime, no, I want it as clips added into the second sequence.

Memory is not always on my side, but it's quick to redo at least ... 🙂

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0