• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Crashes 2020 Crashes Often

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since ive updated to premiere Pro i am constantly encountering the "A Serious error has occured" and premeire crashes it recovers my work every time but in this on project it has happened to me 20+ time within the last day. 

I also encouter extremly slow playback and rendering i did not have any of these issues with the previous version.  For example, my speed ramping process is extemely slow and choppy compared the previous version. I am only editing on a 1080p timeline some of my footage is 4k but i only edit in 1080. I will lit my compter specs below. 

I dont want to go back to the old version becuase i wont be able to work on the files i started with teh new version. 

Please can anyone help me with the constant crashing and overall help my edting. 

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro14,3

Processor Name: Quad-Core Intel Core i7

Processor Speed: 2.9 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 4

Memory: 16 GB

Radeon Pro 560:

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same fault aswell. 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issues, ever since I updated to 2020. Speed ramping and warp stabilizing take a lot longer now, alot  longer than it used to. Importing files takes wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long now. I work off m.2 SSDs and a few external sandisk an samsung SSDs, it shouldnt take more than a minute, LIKE IT USED TO. I have a 2018 Macbook Pro 2.6GHz i7 CPU and Pro Vega 20 GPU with 32GB of RAM. There shouldnt be any issues, especially when my CPU only utilizes about 40% when I'm doing the most that I do while editing. The ONLY time I ever see over 50% usage is when warp stabilizer is working. And also doing anything graphic or text related takes absolutley way too long to render small adjustments amnd make it almost a waste of time to try and animate any kind of text or logo within PP 2020 What changed Adobe? Fix your crappy updates! This has serioulsly caused a big damper in my productivity. I will be trying out Final Cut this week to compare how long it takes me to edit a simple real estate walkthrough video. I shouldnt be dealing with these types of issues for the amount of money that I pay for the Adobe CC subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines